Sisyrinchium bellum 'Blue-eyed Grass'
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Excellent meadow plant, prefers sun, and regular moisture during winter and spring until flowering. Goes dormant in summer, losing some or all of its leaves, and returns with winter rains.
- Plant Family: Iridaceae
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Height by Width: 12-18 in. H x 6 in. W
- Growth Habit: Compact tufts
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Summer dormant
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to part shade
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Drought-tolerant to moderate
- Cold Hardy to:
- Flower Season: Spring/Summer
- Flower Color: Purple - Blue
- Endangered?: Not Listed
- Distribution: California and Oregon
- Natural Habitat: Open, generally moist, grassy areas. Woodlands. Elevation: below 7200'