Senecio rowleyanus (String of Pearls)
String of Pearls
A fast growing succulent that cascades down from the pot. In the spring white flowers will bloom that smell like cinnamon. Ensure that the crowns of the pearls stay at the same level with the top of the pot because if they do not the aeration will decrease, and if the soil is wet, the crowns and stems of the plant will get rot.
- Bright indirect light if indoors- they get burned easily so do not put them in direct sunlight
- Water once every two weeks, during winter once a month
- Likes average temperatures of 70-80 degrees
- Well drained cactus mix soil
- Toxic to humans and animals