Philodendron Burle Marx
Philodendron Tiger Tooth
A climbing house plant! Leaves are a dark glossy green. This plant is poisonous. Fertilize every month during the spring through fall with a water soluble fertilizer. Too much plant food causes excess salt build up in the soil that can result in leaf burn.
- Bright indirect light. Lower light leaves turn dark green.
- Warm temperatures above 55 degrees. Keep away from drafts and open doors.
- Grows best in rich, slightly alkaline soil
- Moist soil-during the winter, water less often, keeping the soil barely moist.
- Native to South America
* Like all philodendron, can be toxic if ingested by humans or pets.