Monstera deliciosa, Split leaf
Sign up for restock notifications
This plant has heart shaped leaves and develops holes as the plant matures. The Monstera needs a lot of space, they can grow up trees and other plants in the rainforest. These plants love to climb and are easy to grow. They need support from a small trellis or pole indoors. Trim a few leaves if the plant is growing too large.
- Plant in an area in your house with a balance of sun and shade. Likes a warm root and doesn’t like being in spaces below 50 deg F.
- Water once a week. Wait until the soil is almost dry before watering again.
- Re-pot frequently: it has an extensive and large root system.
- Likes a nutrient rich soil.
-Native to Southern Mexico
* Toxic if ingested by humans or pets. Sap can also be a mild skin irritant.