There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications
An easy compact indoor plant that usually is wider than tall. It grows to the height of up to four feet and a width of up to five feet. The leaves can grow up to two feet wide. This plant is poisonous. Attracts aphids and mealy bugs- if the air is very dry, it attracts spider mites.
- Best in medium indirect light. Leaves will become pale with too much bright light, the stems will become elongated with too little light.
- Water once half of the soil is dry. Over watering causes root rot.
- Best in potting soil
- Prefers temperatures of 75-80 degrees
- Likes high humidity but still grow well in regular household humidity.
- Repot the plant as soon as the roots fill the existing pot. Use a container that has drip holes int he bottom and is two to three inches larger than the root ball.