Penstemon heterophyllus 'Margarita Bop' (Blue Bedder)
A perennial that grows up to three feet tall and two feet wide. Violet tubular flower clusters bloom in the spring through summer. It is deciduous in the winter.
An easy California Native to grow in the Los Angeles area. For more recommendations visit our Easiest California Native Plants to grow in your garden guide.
- Plant in full sun to part shade
- Best in well drained sand or decomposed granite soil
- Low moisture
- Water once a month during summer
- Great companion plant under evergreen oaks
- Attracts birds, bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
- Hardy up to 10 degrees
- Native to California