Sansevieria trifasciata Black Gold Broad Leaf (snake plant)
- Sansevieria trifasciata 'Black Gold' - Its leaves have dark green centers that are surrounded by light yellow to gold edges.
Black Gold Sansevieria
This is a hardy succulent that has dark green leaves with yellow edges. The leaves grow up to 2.5 feet long and up to one inch wide. Feed every month throughout the summer with a general purpose fertilizer that is diluted to one half the strength suggested on the container.
- Plant indoors with low light. Bright light will bring out the colors in the leaves and may cause the edges to turn yellow
- Best in well-drained cactus soil
- Water once a week, allow soil to dry completely. Discard water in saucer after each watering. Never allow soil to become soggy.
- Average room temperatures