Codiaeum variegatum Oak Leaf (croton)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Oak Leaf Croton
When grown outdoors this plant can reach a height of ten feet high and are often grown as a shrub. These plants like humid, warm conditions. Repot these plants in spring and size up one pot size.
- Bright indirect light or dappled light
- Well drained potting soil
- Water biweekly in winter. In summer keep the soil evenly moist.
- Room temperature above 60 degrees.
- Does not like cold drafts