Codiaeum variegatum (croton)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
When grown outdoors this plant can reach a height of ten feet high and are often grown as a shrub. These plants like humid, warm conditions. Repot these plants in spring and size up one pot size.
- Bright indirect light or dappled light
- Well drained potting soil
- Water biweekly in winter. In summer keep the soil evenly moist.
- Room temperature above 60 degrees.
- Does not like cold drafts